Zinsser PERMA-WHITE® (INTERIOR) mould resistant paint 1L
Perma-White® mould resistant interior paint has a unique formulation, it contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation. In addition the paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance.
- Product Code: Perma-White-Matt-1L
- Brand: Zinsser
- Availability: In Stock
Perma-White® mould resistant interior paint contains a biocode that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation*. The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance.
Perma-White® bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints. Perma-White® also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete. It is ideally suited for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation.
Perma-White® Interior Matt Paint - Recommended for application in high-humidity areas where a durable, low sheen finish is desired such as finished basements and kitchens. (This finish was previously known as Eggshell.)
Perma-White® Interior Satin Paint - A scrubbable, satin finish recommended for high-humidity areas that are subject to challenging wear and tear. Ideal for bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Key Features & Benefits
- Scrubbable – Class 1 Wet Scrub Rating (ISO 11998)
- Tintable to any BS4800, RAL or NCS colour through the appropriate tint base
- This product contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation*
- The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance
- Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
- Fade Resistant
- Water-based, low odour
- Coverage 10m2 per Litre
- Touch Dry 30 minutes
- Full Cure 7 - 10 days
- Recoatable2 hours