Mipa White 2K Epoxy Primer
- Product Code: 11394
- Brand: Mipa
- Availability: In Stock
Buying in Bulk? Trade Discounts Available. Contact us for more information
MIPA 2K EP Primer Filler White - is a chromate free 2K-primer based on epoxide resin for efficient paintings of cars and industrial vehicles. This product combines the advantages of a primer/filler and an adhesive primer. High protection against corrosion and excellent adhesion, even on nonferrous metals. It is therefore especially suited for various kinds of composite substrates.
Features : Excellent filling power, adhesion to steel, aluminium, galvanized sheet metal; glass fibre reinforced plastics; shock and scratch resistant. High protection against corrosion, resistant to weathering, very good chemical and mechanical resistance. Re-coatable with a polyester putty after force drying (30 min. / 60 - 80° C) by a coat thickness of up to 120 μm EP-Primer-Filler.
This 2K Epoxy wash primer provides excellent adhesion to various substrates, even MDF panels. Also this 2K Epoxy wash-primer has good etching qualities on all ferrous metals and light alloys.
Some features of the MIPA 2K Epoxy primer-surfacer:
- Highly resistant to corrosion (contains anticorrosive pigments)
- Short drying time
- Suitable substrates : Iron and steel, aluminium, sanded galvanized sheet, dried and sanded old paintings.
- Substrate preparation : Clean, dry, free of dust, rust, oil and grease. Sand and clean with any solvent based degreaser / panel wipe.
- Application process : Mipa EP-Primer-Filler can be applied through brushing, rolling or spraying (Air/Airless)
- Brushing and rolling: after mixing no dilution is necessary